Painted Post, United States
over 1 year ago
- Supports Project Managers in project execution
- Works with internal support groups (ie. Engineering, SCM, and Manufacturing) to ensure adherence to the project schedule
- Monitors progress and milestones to the project schedule and reports to the stakeholders.
- Ensures proper documentation of project results, and completion of all deliverables
- Adheres to defined PM standards
- Contributes to continuous improvement plan.
- 1-3 years experience with project based environment or manufacturing / scheduling
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree in management, business or a related field
Required Skills: Ability to work within a Team Environment, Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Strong communication skills at all levels
Years of experience required: 1 to 3 years of project experience in an industrial environment