Leads the delivery of a complex project. Maintains a tactical focus. Sets clear objectives and defined deliverables. Develops cost benefit analyses for the project, communicates to an executive committee, creates and reports project status utilizing a dashboard, allocates resources, defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns. Utilizes and effectively communicates technical components of an initiative to applicable parties. Ability to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills. Excellent analytical skills. Interfaces effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units. Effectively utilizes external vendors and internal resources. Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines. Experience Level: 2+ years of experience required. Education: BA/BS Degree or 4 years of additional experience required. * Manages moderately complex individual projects and may manage more than one project at a time
* Supports the development of solutions and may develop solutions
* Typically works on assignments of moderate scope; sometimes works on assignments of diverse scope.
* Develops the project plan and then tracks progress against the plan
* Identifies project metrics and reports status on a regular basis
* Requires moderate to significant planning and scheduling
* Recognizes and communicates project and team successes.
* Manages the tracking of interdependencies (start to finish relationships) within the project.
* Identifies needed resources.
* Establishes the project environment.
* Manages project close-out activities.
* Conducts post-implementation review/lessons learned.
* Demonstrate history managing complex projects and apply critical thinking to identify appropriate engagement opportunities
* Ability to build a project plan, track to the plan and drive progress against the plan
* Ability to identify stakeholders and facilitate meetings to move the work forward
* Strong written and verbal skills and attention to detail
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Developing and tracking project plans
2. Driving progress on tasks via 1mail, 1/1 meetings, team meetings
3. Tracking status and reporting on it
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Ability to create a project plan
2. Excellent written and verbal skills
3. Attention to detail
1. Ability to navigate ambiguity
2. Ability to identify stakeholders and relate to them in such a way as they are engaged appropriately in the project
3. Ability to fit in with other team members