Windsor, United States
over 1 year ago
AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE YOU WILL:
- Build rapport and maintain positive relationships with both potential and existing customers, both internal and external, understanding their individual needs, personalizing a solution of value, and creating a memorable customer experience.
- Respond to benefit questions (Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life, Supplemental Life products, Safe Haven) and billing/administrative questions adhering to established compliance and performance processes.
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need, and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions.
- Take ownership to ensure that we go above and beyond to service each callers needs, utilizing every touch point as an opportunity to build value and The Hartford brand
- A demonstrated background in customer service, insurance, retail, sales or a related field
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, navigate multiple programs and effectively use on-line resources to complete customers requests
- Excellent communication skills to develop and enhance strong impactful customer relationships
- Written: spelling/grammar, clear, concise and cohesive messaging
- Verbal: tone, active listening, proper etiquette; convey sincerity and confidence
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on delivering high customer value
- Strong PC skills, including knowledge of Word and Excel
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is preferred but not required