Olean, United States
about 1 month ago
As a Project Data Management Team Member you will be responsible for the following:
- Review Order Entry Form received from Project Order Analyst for entry into Oracle to confirm data is complete and accurate. Information consists of customer details, Project Team, scope of Project. Enter Agreement and Funding into Oracle to the proper service type.
- Review Cost Price Makeup to confirm data is complete and accurate for entry into Oracle.
- Enter Revenue budgets, costs budgets, project team/engineering hours/dollars and manufacturing hours/dollars for capacity planning.
- Enter project information into Oracle for project number assignment
- Assign project parameters
- Tailor the work breakdown structure to the project scope that was sold.
- Enter sales order information using customer data from the order entry form
- Create sales order headers.
- Enter sales order lines as required.
- Attend kick-off meetings for new projects as required.
- Update bill to, ship to, end user customer information as required.
- Enter change orders for monthly freight charges and de-booking of project funding.
- Indirect Projects - create and manage indirect projects.
- Support Administrative Assistants, Project Team and Supply Chain Management for proper project/task assignments.
- Aid in work-in-process clearing meetings as required for proper project shipment / closure.
- Be an active and supportive advance key user for project Verold, Oracle to Atlas conversion.
- Add / change tasks as required to the project work breakdown structure as required to support critical control points, milestone tasks, activity tasks for various departments.
- Support Kronos labor time charging and other costs flows properly to the project.
- Help coordinate updates to sales order lines, addresses, special notes, with project team.
- Work with Finance to support Bookings and Invoicing for each end of the month booking rush.
- Work closely with Project Management, Project Order Entry, and Finance.
- Liaison between OLN and Houston Blue Team for Projects support.
- Associates Degree minimum
- Up to 2 years of experience with ERP systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ensures integrity and accuracy of database for client information.
- Collaborate with Finance, Project Management, and Regional Proposal Engineers to gain accurate information for project execution.
- Provides assistance for special projects, program maintenance, etc., as directed by department manager.