Hutchinson, United States
about 1 year ago
This position is for data analyst / planner for legacy Gamesa platforms (G132/G145) The responsibilities would include
- Recreating master data (material masters and bills of material) from SAP GEP to SAP RBP for wind farm projects
- Create and manage routings for finance and production
- Update master data before and during the life of production, in alignment with engineering, production, and procurement organizations
- Collaborate with internal plant colleagues, as well as regional and global colleagues, to ensure master data integrity meets project site requirements
- Drive solutions to ensure the project meets both forecast schedule as well as delivery to site schedules.
- Be primary responsible for both long range and short-range planning of platforms nacelles and drivetrains, including planning table maintenance, production order and delivery releases, and detailed delivery releases.
Features unique to this position
- Candidate will require well rounded balance of skills that will include combining master data with planning responsibilities, to better deliver results for internal customers such as production and logistics
- Candidate will need critical thinking skills in dealing with problem solving complexity and ambiguity. The challenges in complexity are high when interpreting data from SAP GEP and correctly recreating in RBP, especially with procurement requirements.
- Candidate will collaborate will a broad spectrum of organizations, both in legacy Siemens and legacy Gamesa, and at all areas of local, regional, and global levels.