North Barrington, United States
almost 2 years ago
The Siemens Healthineers Molecular Imaging Service Lifecycle Management team drives Lifecycle Cost as part of the total cost of ownership for MI Products. This includes activities that span from field service strategy definition, participating in development projects, creating service content, and transfer of new product functionality to Training Center, and field. Responsibilities
- Create and Author Technical Service Content intended for use by Technical Service Personnel including Customer Service Engineers, Technical Support Engineers, Technical Training Centers.
- Content creation for SPECT and SPECT/CT System Installation, Maintenance, Calibrations, Part Replacement.
- Perform Verification, acceptance and validation tests for service content.
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions
- Change management controlled through typical project tracking tools (ie CHARM, Gforge)
- Interacts with PLM, Product Management, Siemens Corporate Technologies, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, other Siemens Business Units, and OEM partners to drive service business goals (Total Cost of Ownership, Maintenance Cost, Revenue, NPS) of new and existing MI products.
- Advanced understanding of service delivery strategy and customer service skill
- Advanced understanding of Technical Content creation (Written, & Multimedia)
- Ability to create diagrams, flowcharts and drawings for inclusion in document content (Visio, Illustrator)
- Ability to manipulate digital images for inclusion in document content (Photoshop)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills required
- Ability to communicate complex technical instructions in an easy to understand and digest format.
- Strong understanding of complex system design and development process including product requirement engineering.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment as part of a team
- Strong quality orientation and customer focus.
- Strong Electro-Mechanical Knowledge and Skills.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Engineering knowledge and/or experience.
- Knowledge of SPECT and/or CT.
- Basic Analytical and Statistical knowledge
- Service knowledge and/or experience