Saint Louis, United States
over 1 year ago
- This is a Procurement and source-to-pay role*
Cigna is looking for a dynamic, results-focused individual to fill a 9-month role within Global Procurement. This position will work both individually and part of a larger cross-functional team. This position will primarily focus on daily Oracle Supplier Master maintenance and Source-to-Pay platform support. Supplier Master duties include: creating suppliers, analysis, correcting information and validation.
Data and process background are essential for this role to ensure successful data integrity and maturation of a Source-to-Pay platform. The role will analyze and modify data and systems at the request of end users and Director.
Procurement Source-to-Pay (S2P) generally refers to all of the components related to purchasing, including: Sourcing, Contracting, Requisitioning, Purchase Orders, Invoice and Receiving.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in new and changing environments
- Should have very good understanding of Procurement Source-to-Pay (S2P) processes
- Should have experience in Account Payable, Procurement or other related field
- Should be able to work with business users and understand S2P related activities
- Should have a passion for technology and associated implementation and management
- Should be able to comprehend S2P platform capabilities and functionalities based on discussions and manuals without access to detailed product documentations from supplier
- Should have task management abilities to manage defects/enhancements and other requirements and perform PMO activities to ensure deadlines are met
- Should have a view point on Potential technological enhancements that could assist the organizations to take a dramatic leap in term of efficiency and effectiveness improvement through the technology
- Should be able to perform platform level administrative duties of approving or making configuration changes, maintaining reports and potential performing other system level changes after due understanding of subsequent impacts of any change
Analytical and task management skills