Bloomfield, United States
about 1 year ago
This role is responsible for reviewing Request for Proposals (RFPs) and preparing medical, dental and vision quotes. This person will work closely with Sales and internal matrix partners to ensure an accurate and competitive rate quote is generated.
- Prepare medical, dental and vision rate quotes using company rating systems
- Manage the RFP process, report results and meet submission turnaround times.
- Ensure accuracy of information and opportunities in all tracking systems (we will train)
- Timely submission of complete and accurate proposal data
- Proactive communication with internal and external customers
- Maintain positive relationship with matrix partners
- Delivers professional activities in the Client Services job family with a focus on Presale Support.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions, but requiring professional knowledge in specialist areas.Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.May serve as Team Leader to those in the Professional Career Track in Presale Support.
This is NOT an administrative position/role.