Johnson City, United States
10 months ago
Position Overview: Responds to complex inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services. Serves customers by providing complex information while providing efficient and courteous service. Completes investigations and resolves complex problems. Performs order tracking, price quoting, and scheduling
- Respond and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain extreme accuracy addressing customer inquiries
- Follow-up with customers for inquiries related to orders to minimize error
- Follow guidelines and coding as outlined by department
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience: 1. Specialized skill training/certification may be required. Associates degree in related discipline is preferred.
2+ years of practical Customer Support experience
Demonstrated ability to address customer inquiries
Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
Will need to take internal product and/or other training classes.
Ability to work within a team environment.
Must be a self-starter.
Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line.
Ability to successfully complete required training.
Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suites.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Knowledge of SAP, CRM systems and Quotation tools.
2+ years of practical Customer Support experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, and/ or electrical industries.
Proven ability to meet 97% or better accuracy on weekly orders entered
- Proven ability to follow a variety of guidelines outlined by customers and company standards
- Ability to perform over 10,000 ksh (40 WPM)
- Some prior experience with CRM tools and SAP preferred, but not required
Additional ongoing responsibilities:
- Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: plants, warehouses, sales, standard pricing, product managers, and buyers.
- Understand the business unit organizational charts allowing you to escalate and resolve issues within the organization.