Bloomington, United States
about 1 year ago
- Responsible for entry of incoming personal health applications and correspondence from paper process into medical underwriting system and orders additional requirements when needed.
- Responsible for trouble shooting indexing errors.
- Consistently meets turnaround time and production objectives.
- Processes multiple activities assigned to the unit within their daily schedule
- Solves problems effectively and follows through to ensure problems are fully resolved.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively navigate document management systems and electronic tools for documentation, workflow management and assigned policy transactions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work queues throughout the day
- Associates degree preferred or 2 years equivalent work experience
- General level of Group Insurance production knowledge is a plus