Knoxville, United States
about 1 year ago
Siemens MI CS is searching for a contract Mechanical Engineer for the Service Lifecycle Management team. This group works concurrent to and integrated with the clinical product development processes. This team focuses on driving efficiency gains and excess cost reductions within projects and sustaining activities, driving serviceability topics, technical documentation, service replacement parts and support requirements for the initial delivery of a new product as well as sustaining the technical documents of the installed base of products.
Responsibilities for the person in this role include:
- Work within a cross-functional team
- Create 3D models from existing CAD drawings in TeamCenter
- Create standard set of images for Field Replaceable Units (FRU) to be used in service documentation and spare parts catalogues *
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have some proficiency in 3D CAD design software (NX preferred).
- Must have some proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Good written and oral communication skills