Buffalo Grove, United States
2 months ago
Join a team that is passionate about promoting Smart Building Automation Software and Controls to grow marketplace awareness and product adoption. This new, contract role will focus on strategic and tactical marketing for building automation software, controls, sensors and devices. The ideal candidate will develop compelling promotional content and sales support materials and participate in customer-facing events.
- Understand the product portfolio strategy and channel sales process in order to apply B2B Marketing best practices for customer growth
- Work with product managers, sales and communications teams to understand the customer journey in order to create messaging and sales materials needed to drive demand in the market
- Lead development and maintenance of digital marketing materials including website, videos, presentations, case studies, infographics, etc. working with agencies and designers
- Execute compelling integrated marketing campaigns aligned to strategic initiatives
- Create sales enablement tools: presentations, winning guides, sales kits, etc.
- Monitors the market and identifies creative opportunities to effectively position Siemens versus the competition.
- May conduct market research activities as appropriate
- Supports ad hoc programs as identified by the business to achieve customer-specific or product-specific objectives
- While working under supervision, position is designed to provide some advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- 5+ years B2B digital product marketing experience required. Industrial or technical marketing experience highly desired. HVAC experience a plus
- Bachelors degree required
- Proven experience developing comprehensive, integrated marketing plans
- Possess an aptitude for mechanical systems and technology and ability to translate engineering content into real benefits
- Marketing literature/video production experience
- Hands-on driver with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally