Malvern, United States
over 1 year ago
This req is replacing 54526 with an increase in pay rate. Please do not resubmit any candidates that were submitted on 54526 for review on this req.
Web designer, Creative Services
PLEASE NOTE - CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO OF EXAMPLES TO REVIEW. CANDIDATES WILL BE REJECTED WITHOUT ONE TO REVIEW
Siemens Healthineers is looking for a skilled web designer who has a passion for designing innovative digital experiences that are highly engaging, persona-driven, and demonstrates a keen eye for details, as well as an understanding of modern corporate digital design.
We're looking for a candidate who thinks digital first, loves to create new ideas, and equally loves implementing those ideas in digital design. Working in an environment that seeks to inspire and have fun with creative problem solving and production, as we enhance the digital experience for our customers through engagement.
This candidate will work under the direction of the department Director of Creative Services and will be responsible for upholding global brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well thought out digital media.
Responsibilities: As a web designer working on the Creative Services team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. In a typical day, you will:
- Utilize advanced digital design skills, layout & conceptual skills, and the ability to execute creatively on business objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Designs internal and external web content, including layout, user interface graphics, and navigation
- Utilize visual design trends and Cross platform (responsive) layouts to provide the best user experience (UX) possible
- Create wireframes, user-centered storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Collaborate within a team of developers and designers to improve usability
- Ability to establish project timeframes and meet deadlines
- Present creative work to clients for review and approval as well as included in project kickoff meetings
- Keep current on emerging design technologies, standards and trends
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects concurrently under a tight schedule
- 5+ years of experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong online portfolio with functional examples
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX best practice design
- Proven advance skills with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch applications
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask with detailed follow-through on deadlines
- Advanced creative problem solver
- Good interpersonal skills; flexible team player and supporter
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus