Alpharetta, United States
over 1 year ago
Job Title: IT Communications Specialist Specific Requirements:
Primary responsibility will be to assist the Siemens Digitalization Network (SDN) Program / projects as well as the regional IT Communications Manager.
The successful candidate will be part of a regional team consisting of over 15 project resources that interacts well with individuals at all levels of the organization. This person must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment and conduct business with respect to others. The Communications Specialist will oversee and ensure localized communications for projects that impact end users at locations throughout the Americas with additional opportunities to communicate globally across various cultures. The role is responsible for also ensuring marketing oversight for the projects and their deliverables. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop, distribute, and manage end-user and internal project communications in coordination with the global project team and the regional IT Communications Manager
- Present regional project communications updates for program management
- Monitor and manage project communication mailbox
- Develop program internal marketing materials and communications deliverables
- Review and adapt global communication materials to meet regional needs
- Create and adapt existing communication plans
- Work with local Americas IT and communication teams
Education: Bachelors Degree required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 years experience in internal communications and/or marketing
- Proficiency with working with Microsoft Office 365 suite, e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Proficiency with working with Adobe Suite, e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
- International experience a plus and or willingness to work with colleagues in various time zones
- Knowledge in IT and network topics, WAN, WLAN, Cloudi-fi, ZScaler, etc.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills with a positive attitude & self-motivated
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Flexibility to work the assigned schedule as business needs require
Additional (preferred) Requirements:
- Spanish language fluency
- German language fluency
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications in a project role capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of stakeholders
Key Leadership Capabilities:
- Strategic Innovative Orientation, Change Management, Collaboration, personable, flexible, soft skills to maneuver within a fast-paced changing program environment
Designs guidelines for (Corporate) brand management and/or create media plan for (Corporate) brand campaign. * Designs Marcom concepts in order to communicate core messages and relevant (Corporate) issues to customers.* May select, lead and control external providers (Advertising agencies etc. ). "Expands"Needs to consider processes and results, generated in other workflows and disciplines, implies conditions and environments, and values significance to contribute effectively to team results. Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature. "Experienced Professional"These positions are expected to contribute to and deliver business processes or detailed technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results. Positions focusing on analyzing, developing, testing or implementing processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles. Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored. They may provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or semi-professional colleagues. Typically these functions review to 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in their field of work and qualification. 3-5 years Thorough professional know-how in one Sub Job Family, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation. Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base. Application of knowledge in broader professional context.