Beaverton, United States
12 months ago
Position Overview -
Are you a natural problem solver looking for company that can help drive your career? Siemens is looking for an energetic Office Manager to support the business functions at their Portland branch. This position works with various teams to provide the knowledge, resources, and tools that help Siemens deliver exceptional quality service to our clients and supports Portlands growth and profitability. There are three primary areas of focus:
- Administrative Assistance: Provide exceptional administrative assistance to the team by direction of the General Manager.
- Office Management: Ensure smooth operation of the day-to-day activities of the office, working with outside vendors or internal projects.
- Culture Ambassador: Take initiative to guard and promote our ownership culture by encouraging a trusting, respectful, and friendly atmosphere.
This position covers many aspects; on a regular basis you will be solving IT problems, organizing events, promoting office initiatives, all while helping to make Siemens an employer of choice.
General Activities Include:
- Coordination of team events and/or meetings.
- On-boarding of new employees and employee resignation/terminations.
- Office Management: Act as the point of contact for third parties such as property manager, office suppliers, insurance brokers, bankers, accountant, etc.
- Manage office budget while ensuring office supplies are stocked.
- Ordering new / replacement office equipment such as computers, desks, chairs, etc.
- Keeping a tab on the overall pulse of the office environment, and coordinating fun internal office activities (birthdays, Family Day, welcome lunches, etc.).
- Marketing & Event support, local business relations Liaison, and assist with Training and provide recruitment support
- Plan and manage customer meetings, training sessions, Manage and coordinate projects as assigned
- Identify cost reduction activities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience -
- Required education: High school diploma or GED required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Advanced Knowledge and experience with administrative software: Microsoft Publisher, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint