East Walpole, United States
9 months ago
This position is in the Walpole Manufacturing Support Technical Operations Department supporting the manufacture of Atellica, ADVIA Centaur, and CP immunoassay diagnostic products.
Scope of work:
- Participates in and investigates manufacturing issues.
- Participates in the design of experiments to troubleshoot manufacturing issues.
- Coordinates and performs data analysis and writes internal reports and documentation.
- Works in the laboratory running Atellicas, Centaur, and CP instrumentation with serum and other biological fluids of human and animal origin.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry;
- +1 years of laboratory experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies and principles of immunodiagnostic technology was well as experience with immunoassays.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data and to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Experience with automated immunoassay analyzers and/or ELISA and chemiluminescent technology
- Strong work ethic, excellent written and communication skills, and the ability to work as a project leader as well as independently.
- Must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to switch priorities to meet business needs.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Degree in the following fields preferred: Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry;
- Protein chemistry and chromatography knowledge and experience