Newark, United States
8 months ago
formulates reagents and calibrators for Dimension, Vista, Stratus and Atellica product lines.
- Follows production worksheets and area procedures.
- Properly documents production steps in batch records by following GDP.
- Complies with quality system and regulatory agencies: FDA, DEA, ISO, OSHA, etc..
- Interacts with cross functional teams including Technical Operations, R&D, Planning, etc..
- Partners with support personnel to trouble shoot formulation processes.
- Operates manufacturing equipment.
- Works independently and as part of a team. 9.Supports continuous improvement initiatives in the formulation area.
This position is to worked on 2nd shift.
Associates Degree or higher in Biology or chemistry is required. Desirable experiences may include: Formulation, troubleshooting, production environment, regulatory requirements, SAP, Documentum, Microsoft software, good documentation practices, good manufacturing, general laboratory practices and chemical handling. Candidate must also have strong communication abilities, interpersonal skills, strong work ethics and be a team player.
Approximately the first 3-6 months will be on a first shift position (6:00AM to 2:30 PM) due to training purposes. Alter training is complete, the position will be worked on second shift (3:00 to 11:30).
Supports semi-complex manufacturing related studies and processes. Gathers and records semi-complex production information; enters data into internal computer systems. Participates in semi-complex repairing and retesting for product and or manufacturing or maintenance related problems affecting daily operations. May participate in technical problem solving/trouble shoot support to a manufacturing environment. Participates in troubleshooting for machine operations to determine parameters for improving efficiency in a production environment.