East Walpole, United States
almost 2 years ago
Scope of work: This position will be responsible for the implementation of the standardization strategy for each individual ADVIA Centaur and Atellica products and the installation of several complex testing instruments within a new lab space.
This person will be a part of a small team focused on developing standardization strategies for existing products. This includes developing Anchor and Gold Standards and MDPs when not in existence. In addition, this position will focus on modification to the value assignment process to align with new control system requirements. The position will be responsible for laboratory and instrument maintenance, inventory management and execution of testing on Centaur and CP.
Typical Education: BS in Medical Technology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry.
Typical Job Related Experience: 2+ Years job related experience in Laboratory Setting
- Daily and weekly instrument maintenance for Centaur and CP
- Lab maintenance and inventory management
- Works in the laboratory running Atellica, Centaur, and CP instrumentation with serum and other biological fluids of human and animal origin.
- Participates in execution of experiments
- Performs material and process changes following written protocols.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Strong work ethic, excellent written and communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to quickly change priorities to meet business needs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel