Elkhart, United States
about 2 months ago
This individual will be expected to support routine laboratory activities through maintaining a consistent supply of clean laboratory labware. They will be in charge of collecting, cleaning, and redistributing glassware to the various labs. In addition, there will be the opportunity to support the labs by providing back-up to receiving activities.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Completing worksheets following Good Documentation Practice.
- preparation of test solutions,
- auditing and maintaining labware washer,
- providing support for general laboratory activities.
The successful candidate:
- Must function well under pressure and be able to meet daily commitments and deadlines while continuing to make appropriate decisions regarding product quality
- Must be able to follow procedures under minimal supervision, be confident in his/her ability to make and defend decisions
- Needs to be flexible and be able to handle ever changing priorities while demonstrating attention to detail, and good technical judgment
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal customers
- Must recognize the underlying basis for regulations and rules and act in accordance
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- HS diploma
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of good laboratory practices in a cGMP environment
- detail oriented and highly organized