East Walpole, United States
over 1 year ago
This position is in the Walpole Manufacturing Support Technical Operations Department supporting the Technical Operations and QC Laboratory personnel by doing the following.
- Assist in calibration, maintenance, and cleaning of laboratory equipment following written procedures. Enter and maintain information associated with these tasks on web-based databases.
- Assist in general lab maintenance including maintaining a safe work environment.
- Assist in inventory control: ordering, receiving packages, stocking general lab supplies, and storage of biological samples.
- Assist in LEAN activities as part of continuous improvement.
- Assist in move to renovated lab space in September time frame, and organization of the work space as materials and equipment are moved.
- Interact with lab users from several groups in order to communicate changes in lab policy, and schedules.
- This position requires that the person handles biohazardous materials.
- Mechanical aptitude, ability to troubleshoot issues, and attention to detail are required.
- Willingness to adjust when priorities change.