Under Manager direction, provides project management to imaging projects. Assigned project is the coordination of activities required to establish a Radiology Workstation environment at 200 locations identified by the individual Radiologist, typically at their residence.
* Effectively coordinates activities between the Radiologist, workstation build team, workstation shipping team and the workstation installation team.
* Consistently executes from an existing plan.
* Gathers data for analysis in support of operations optimization. Upon review and approval, updates project plan with lessons learned to improve effectiveness of the project.
* Maintains up to date dashboard with accurate and relevant information.
* Effectively communicates with each Radiologist during all phases of the deployment.
* Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
* Proficient with PC applications including spreadsheet, word processing, and graphics packages.
* Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, public health administration, project management certification or other related field OR four (4) years of experience in directly related field.
* High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
Top Daily Responsibilities:
Under direction and guidance from a Manager, coordinate the activities required to establish a Radiology Workstation environment at 200 locations.
Top (3) Required Skills Candidate Should Have:
Basic Project Management and ability to organize multiple activities
Patience to handle frustrated Physicians that will be required to perform technical tasks
Good communication skills
Additional Skills Preferred:
* Previous related analytical and /or consulting experience preferred.
* Previous experience in customer service or systems implementation preferred.
* Knowledge of operating systems, network architectures, preferred and systems integration in a healthcare environment preferred.
* Demonstrates solid analytical skill, self-initiative and motivation.
* Demonstrated ability to interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis. (No Value)