Print Service Manager
The purpose of Print Service Manager is to be the End User Services point of contact for the Managed Print within the designated region(s). Working with the designated Principal for the region(s) and the Director of Managed Print the Print Service Manager may participate in monthly Service Area or Region reviews with key client stakeholders to monitor the status of program effectiveness. The Print Service Manager will interface with business partners throughout KP on client escalations related to the Managed Print Service, ensuring service remediation. The Print Service Manager will work closely with the selected Managed Print vendor to ensure delivery against repair SLAs, toner delivery, device delivery and installation, among other items. The Print Service Manager will interface with other members IT, including peers in End User Services, regional service delivery organizations, as well as others in day-to-day delivery to business partners & for the successful transition to a newer more modern an optimized print fleet.
* Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
* Develops requirements for moderately complex process or system solutions for managed print services by interfacing key client stakeholders and appropriate IT teams leading junior team members in executing these processes & solutions
* Identifies the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components
* Assists with efforts to analyze and prioritize incoming requests and alerts.
* Provides first and second level support to resolve difficult, complex, and sensitive problems with the managed print service by meeting customer service standards (e.g., displaying a positive attitude, actively listening, taking ownership, leveraging knowledge, communicating clearly).
* Supports ITSM process and/or service implementation for designated ITSM initiatives by documenting process and/or service requirements and acceptance criteria from process owners and key stakeholders.
* Supports ITSM process and/or service improvement efforts for designated initiatives by participating in the development, documentation, maintenance, and auditing of processes, procedures, and workflow.
* Communicates tough issues to stakeholders and keeps an independent opinion.
* Assists with reviews of vendor performance levels and ensures service level agreements are met.
* Researches business needs, organizational characteristics, and industry best-practices to support the identification of gaps or deficiencies in new and existing processes, services, and service portfolios.
* Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders (for example, service delivery, process managers and client stakeholders) to support alignment, synergy, and application of processes and/or services and procedures.
* Provides support to users as needed to ensure proper process and/or service execution.
* Analyzes and validates process and/or performance metrics against success criteria to ensure effective control of expected deliverables and escalates deficiencies with metrics according to established policies, practices, and standards as appropriate.
* May assist with negotiation of statements of work (SOWs) with service providers related to the development, implementation, delivery, and/or maintenance of ITSM processes, services, and/or tools.
* Bachelor's Degree in CIS, Business Administration, or related field and Minimum three (3) years of technology or managed print experience. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
* Two (2) years working in Managed Print Services or managing a Managed Print Services vendor or print service delivery
* Two (2) years in a leadership role working with process or service teams.
* One (1) year of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
* Two (2) years experience working for a health care organization
* Two (2) years experience in asset management.
* Two (2) years experience working in a large matrixed organization.
* Two (2) years experience in organizational change management.
* Three (3) years experience in solutioning process/service metrics and reporting Top Daily Responsibilities: * Manage Client Escalations
* Manage vendor to delivery to SLAs including maintenance repairs & toner delivery
* Partner with others in IT in the transition to a modern print fleet
Top (3) Required Skills Candidate Should Have: * Advanced customer support including large client management experience
* Experience with process development & workflow optimization
* Vendor performance management
Additional Skills Preferred (Not Required) * Managed Print Services or managing a Managed Print Services vendor or print service delivery
* Experience working for a health care organization
* Asset / Lifecycle management.