Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Consult with application teams and business partners with regards to management of certificates per company standards
2. Create architectural solutions and roadmaps with regards to certificate management and for broader identity and access management areas
3. Develop, socialize, and gain buy-in for proposed architectures to meet business objectives related to identity lifecycle management
4. Review documentation and provide guidance and mentorship to team members, peers, and application owners
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. 5 years of experience with architecture, design, and/or configuration of a certificate management platform (e.g. Venafi Certificate Management Trusted Platform Provider (TPP), KeyFactor Command Certificate Management) required.
2. 3 years of experience with Microsoft PKI Deployments including GPO Autoenrollment and Template creation required.
3. 7+ years experience in identity and access management and/or cyber security with architecture experience required.
4. Security+ and/or CISSP certification is required.
1. Venafi Certified Administrator 5 or 6 (VCA 5, VCA 6) preferred.
2. Microsoft Certification, MCITP: Enterprise Admin, MCSE, Microsoft Solutions Architect (70-742) preferred.
5. SSH Key Management experience preferred.
1. Must have experience and ability to work in a virtual matrixed team environment
2. Must be able to clearly communicate written and verbally
3. Must be able to interface with customers and communicate technical topics in business terms
4. Ability to influence application teams to follow company standards (No Value)