Jr Analyst ITRM CAAS Analyst Position
Primary objectives include the development, implementation, communication, monitoring and maintenance of information security policies and procedures which promote a secure and uninterrupted operation of all data processing systems.
* Promotes awareness of Information Security policies, standards and procedures to users through daily interactions.
* Works with other KP-IT staff to assess security access control compliance.
* Perform security control assessments and provide evaluation reports with documented findings
* Work with upper management to assist in development of remediation plans
* Monitor controls on a daily basis and escalate issues or risks as appropriate
* Assists in the assessment of development, testing and implementation plan of Information Technology controls.
* Assist in Documentation development
* Collects, analyzes and reports performance metrics with reporting tools.
* Communicates security incidents expeditiously, both internally and externally, according to guidelines.
* Candidate must have great organizational and communication skills.
Bachelors Degree or related HealthCare field with minimum one (1) year experience in risk management, compliance, audit or information security. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
2 years audit experience
CISA or comparable certification Top Daily Responsibilities: -Perform security control assessments and provide evaluation reports with documented findings
-Monitor controls on a daily basis and escalate issues or risks as appropriate
Top (3) Required Skills Candidate Should Have: -Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
-Effective communication skills and problem solver
-People skills/relationship building
Additional Skills Preferred
(Not Required) -Compliance / Audit knowledge
-Collaborator and team player
-Detailed and multi-tasked oriented
-Great time management