Alpharetta, United States
over 1 year ago
Working knowledge of the Agile Methodology is a MUST
In this position the candidate will communicate at all levels and provide written detailed requirements. They must communicate with the business and analyze business issues. The candidate will perform complex analysis of business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment and may create complex functional and technical specifications and flowcharts.
The candidate is expected to perform complex planning and design of business processes and systems. Provide recommendations for complex changes to improve and support business activities. In addition, the candidate may facilitate complex business case development (planning & initiation, responding to budget/plan changes, perform ad hoc planning requests and evaluations.
The candidate will be responsible for the Data/Attribute Management tower workload. Providing partial life cycle planning, requirements, quality testing, user acceptance testing, implementation, post-implementation, maintenance and/or daily operations of information systems and technology functional area. Oversees new and improvement of current capacities, training and support. Assists with policies and practices to ensure these services and applications meet the customer needs.
This position reports to the head of DI IT DSP eBusiness in the United States.
In this position the candidate must be a good communicator at all levels and have excellent presentation skills. They need to be able to understand the business and analyze business problems and issues. In addition, this position will be responsible for the workload of the Data Management tower which is one of four towers under the eBusiness department.
- Leads detailed design (JAD) sessions and documents business requirements, facilitates approval of detailed requirements and transfer of knowledge to software development team
- Develops detailed test plans and facilitates User Acceptance Testing
Identifies and resolves extensive complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations
- Responsibility for completing/resolving incident and issue resolution, change requests, and projects according to SLAs. Includes capacity management, configuration, customizing and testing of respective application area according to approved processes
- Coordinate and track issue resolution, developments, testing and work packages within the respective application area and monitor for improvement of the delivery processes. Including the resolution of tickets and the related metrics
- Close coordination with the respective Divisional Process Executives, Solution Manager, Support Organizations, and respective Demand Management regarding issue resolution and prioritization
- Provides specialized guidance or train support and/or professional staff. Leadership qualities and role model qualities must be demonstrated
- Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Working knowledge of the Agile Methodology is a MUST
- Candidate must have extensive knowledge of all the following Microsoft Product tools: MS - POWERPOINT, MS - EXCEL, MS - VISIO, MS - WORD
- Photoshop or Snagit or similar screen capturing tool
- Must be able to juggle multiple assignments at once
- The candidate must have a solid understanding of Software Development lifecycle processes
- The candidate must have excellent business analyst skills and needs to be able to map business problems onto IT application functionality
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 25% travel maybe required with the position
- Typically 8-10 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- SAP or other ERP system- helpful not required
- SOX compliance- helpful not required
- Xactly Support/Project help - helpful not required
- EDI error Queues/IDEA Format - helpful not required
- BrainShark Prod Support/Project Help - helpful not required
General Requirements Job Family Responsibilities:
Performs very complex analysis of business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment and may create very complex functional and/or technical specifications and flowcharts. Develops very complex planning and design of business processes and systems. Develops recommendations for very complex changes in order to improve and support business activities. May facilitate very complex business case development (planning and initiation, responding to budget/plan changes, develop ad hoc planning requests and evaluations.