Orlando, United States
over 1 year ago
This position is responsible for setup, introduction and service management of new local Infrastructure services (user-centric and backend services) as it relates to US and Canada Legal and other relevant regulations. Facilitates Legal requirements with global service owners when new services are introduced and manages Legal services throughout the whole lifecycle. Must collaborate with Legal and Compliance to ensure services will meet Legal requirements while adhering to SOP IT IN standards. Main objectives are: Holistic service lifecycle responsibility (cradle-to-grave) Setup and introduction of new infrastructure services / adjustment of existing services Drive modularity as well as standardization of US Legal services for local and global service Service Know-How Management
Education Requirements: 2-year Associate/technical degree in IT Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred
Years of experience: 2+ years of experience is referred
Skill required: Knowledge of personal computers and operating systems (e.g. Windows 10) Process oriented Analytical Good communication skills, written and verbal Customer focused / service oriented
Further / more detailed responsibilities may include:
- Identifies IT service or solution related business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment.
- Implements process standards and policies and is responsible for their consistent execution.
- Oversees IT service or solution related performance and delivery indicators.
- May optimize IT service management frameworks for multi-vendor environments.
- Contributes and supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of service management processes and IT solutions landscapes.
- Advices business accountable management of the unit, in all IT Service & Solution Management related issues.
- Supports customization and the specification of service elements throughout the entire service lifecycle.
- Contributes to the maintainance of all service catalog items and the provisioning of an integrated catalog of infrastructure services.
- Implements programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety.
- May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, and communicates with vendors and service providers.
- Manages complex infrastructure solution/service installations or updates.
- Supports or manages change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines.
- Identifies IT service or solution problems and seeks resolutions without impact to end user.
- May perform 2nd-level user help desk activities, individual coaching and trainings.
- May contribute to the management of issues through escalation process.
- May contribute to the implementation of knowledge management standards by gathering, analyzing, sorting and sharing relevant information.
- Keeps abreast of developments in industry regarding IT Technology & Service and Solution Management
- Typically reports to an IT Manager or Team Leader.
"Acquires"Work is still routine and procedurized, but changing priorities or differing situations encounter on regular terms. Thinking then is focused on analyzing, evaluating, prioritizing and solving operational issues and incidents or on optimizing tools used in process. While working under supervision, positions are designed to provide some advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues. "Professional Starter"Positions support business processes, solution of technical issues, development of new methodologies, procedures, tools and products with their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding. They focus on interpretation and application of procedures, analyze issues, implement changes, and may advise and guide operational positions in their area of specialism. Entry-level academic Bachelor positions, needed sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories; certifications in specific fields might be requiredOr: Vocationally trained and experienced (semi-) professional positions with extensive knowledge of a range of specific processes and systems (see -? GRIP Leveling Core Chart "Operations") Bachelor Entry; or:with initial experience; ( -2 years) Professional Qualification with basic knowledge in a technical field. Work is routine in a related field of work, gaining experience through focused inhouse-training.