Alpharetta, United States
over 1 year ago
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Project Management Coordinator
Primary responsibility will be to assist the GS IT PMO Project Managers with program / project office responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be part of a Global Team consisting of over 50+ project resources that interacts well with individuals at all levels of the organization. This person must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment and conduct business with respect to others. The Program Office Administrator will report directly to the Head of the Regional PMO Director but can often be delegated to one or more of the existing Sr. Project Managers. The role is responsible for overall facilitation of program meetings, coordination of ensuring all project managers are delivering their status reports, relevant communication materials, time keeping, resource planning and budget oversight. Key Responsibilities:
- Assist the project manager in creating the project schedule, regular status meetings, internal program/project communications, project schedules, project time keeping, financial analysis where applicable of forecasts to actuals
- Maintain project documents based on direct feedback from the project manager and other administrative activities as directly requested by the project manager.
- Creating, managing and disbursing reports (including presentations for executives and stakeholders) using Tableau Software and other internal reports tools, e.g. DMPM (demand management / project management tracking)
- Manages project resources during implementation
- Attending meetings, recording minutes and distributing updates
- Ability to lead and coordinate global program / project meetings, document and distribute meeting minutes and keep attendees within allotted time schedule
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred but High School Diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) could be sufficient with relevant experience desired. Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 years experience in an IT Infrastructure Service Management Organization
- Proficiency with working with
- Microsoft Office 365 suite, e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- SharePoint, MS Project, MS Planner or Trello
MS Access Familiar with databases and how to work with them
Tableau Software / reporting capabilities
Agile tools (Jira, etc)
- International experience a plus and or willingness to work with colleagues in various time zones
- Knowledge in network topics, WAN, WLAN, Cloudi-fi, ZScaler, etc.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills with a positive attitude & self-motivated
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Specific projects may include:
- Facility Site changes (new, moves & closures)
- Technology roll outs and refreshes, e.g. Windows 10, Voice Services, etc.