Houston, United States
over 1 year ago
- This business analyst will be heavily involved in the implementation of ECC 6.0 SAP for manufacturing facilities, repair centers, and field services in the US, Canada, France and Norway.
- The individual needs to be proficient in the following SAP modules:
- Customer Service
- Sales and Distribution
- The individual needs to be proficient in the following business processes:
- Field service project planning, creation, costing, revenue, billing, monitoring using service orders (customer service module)
- Repair project planning, creation, costing, revenue, billing, monitoring using service orders (customer service module)
- Parts quoting, order entry and shipping
- Analyst will work with other onsite deployment team members, onsite key users and managers, German IT deployment team and German already live end user community (family support) to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget and in alignment with Siemens standards
- Position will be Houston-based but will require other domestic travel. The position may require international travel but not likely.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the process/deployment teams with project relevant processes and activities related to the CS and SD modules, including activities associated with the following:
- Assist with education & training material preparation
- Configuration templates review
- Legal/statutory (if applicable)
- Conversions and cutover
- Onsite post-production support
- Assist the process team in identifying business requirements and development of use cases and business process flows
- Assist the process team with the identification and documentation of potential gaps found during deployment and testing phases
- Assist with system testing , troubleshooting and documentation of any system related issues
- Work with the Project Management Organization to identify and mitigate any risks associated with the Projects domain
- Assist with training material preparation and review
- Coach/mentor other members of the process team on SAP solutions taking into consideration the Siemens template to be implemented
- Legal authorization to work in the US for any US employer.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience.
- Strong experience with two or more full lifecycle SAP implementations and roll outs, including: scope design, planning, configuration, testing, deployment and post production support in ECC 6.0 for quote to cash processes (SD module) and field services and repair processes (CS module) is required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for issue identification, assist with root cause analysis of the issue and potential issue resolution within the template to be implemented
- Strong experience in business process analysis and redesign, including business analysis skills, process mapping and business process redesign and implementation
- Strong systems implementation skills, including requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support.
- Must be a team player and be able to build consensus with others
- Ability and discipline to self-manage assignments to meet deadlines, scope and budget
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop infosets and write queries
- Ability to work individually, as a member of a functional team, and part of a global team
- The willingness and ability to travel, including internationally, up to 40%
- Experience in a manufacturing, engineer-to-order environment
- Previous experience with Siemens SAP or Atlas implementations