Alafaya, United States
about 1 year ago
- Develops business software applications, system software and/or IT solutions on the basis of functional specifications. Scope of position embraces both the customization or reuse/modification of system software and/or solutions as well as their development from scratch.
- Provides technical/admin support for business applications and SharePoint site (standard software and custom development).
- Designs and realizes interfaces between business applications, developing tableau visualization reports.
- Supports migration projects, ensures change documentation and plans and releases upgrades.
- Prepares, plans and may execute trainings.
- Supports change-related processes and the implementation of IT security guidelines.
- Keeps abreast of trends and industry standards in software programming, system integration and other IT development matters.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Seeking an Undergraduate student who currently enrolled in an accredited University pursing an Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar
- GPA 3.0 minimum
- MS Office experience (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Programming experience is a must
- Experience with identifying and defining workflows and procedures
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified
- Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with Tableau, SharePoint, and/or SQL
- Spanish/Portuguese language knowledge preferred