Painted Post, United States
2 months ago
External Job Description Inside Sales Analyst
The Inside Sales Analyst is responsible for measuring and satisfying Siemens objectives and goals for quote and order cycle time, and pricing responsibility to meet the margin objectives of the Product Line as well as drive and improve Customer Service direct to customers. Responsible for preparing quotations/proposals and entering orders for replacement parts from inquires/orders received directly from customer or representative. Responsible for coordinating post order details between Manufacturing, Accounting, Engineering, Repair Operations and the customer to ensure on time shipments of orders.
- Prepare formal bids and proposals, using existing computer system and/or available tools to prepare/enter quotes and orders.
- Participate in customer negotiations including pricing, improving delivery and non-standard Terms and Conditions.
- Initiate Engineering jobs for review and updates as needed by client requirements.
- On all quotes/orders under incumbents control, he/she will be responsible for: review, verification, pricing, delivery, margins, entry, delivery alternatives, coordination, priority fee review, returned material, credits and customer complaints.
- Coordinate with Engineering and Manufacturing to establish new drawings, drawing revisions and the use of alternate material to resolve delivery and scheduling problems.
- Establish lead times by use of current manufacturing department data, direct negotiations with planners, buyers and manufacturing personnel.
- Utilizing available resources provide delivery alternatives when necessary for purchased and manufactured items.
- Apply premium charges per current D-R published standards and direct negotiations with customers
- A Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Dresser-Rand businesses and customers
- Excellent organizational skills with precise attention to details
- Must be able to excel in a team setting working with various customers & other departments
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
- Experience with SalesForce.com