Philadelphia, United States
over 1 year ago
Reporting to the Head of University Relations & Recruiting and Early Career Talent, the URR Coordinator will work closely with EC recruiters, LDP Program Leads, key stakeholders, senior leaders, and external partners to ensure a positive candidate experience, maintain strong campus employment brand & adherence to applicant compliance protocols.
The successful candidate will be aligned to multiple URR team members to support the full life cycle recruiting & campus event process for all EC hiring activities. The selected individual will also be responsible for running point on accurate & timely hiring analytics, processing expenses & purchase orders, calendaring, and scheduling meetings as directed.
The URR Coordinator must be a proven self-starter with the innate ability to multi-task within a high volume environment and have the presence, polish, organizational and communication skills necessary to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Responsibilities:
- Manage a high volume of candidate pools, dispositioning & other applicant tracking in ATS in a timely manner
- Coordinate logistics for URR & Diversity events and activities (scheduling, planning, shipping, operations, etc.).
- Manage posting process at assigned partner universities to ensure pipeline development.
- Support assigned URR team members & campus teams regarding asset management - including marketing materials, booths, etc.
- Communications point of contact for ECD (Internal/External) to include ECD mailbox management, timely program updates, dashboards, and program newsletters.
- Maintain, synthesize feedback & take necessary action with ATS on candidates as they move through the recruiting process.
- Create Purchase Orders, maintain communication with vendors and track expenses as needed.
- Partner with Finance to manage chargebacks to hiring departments as needed.
- Collaborate with EC Programs team regarding the scheduling & logistical coordination of program experiences.
Perform other administrative duties and recruiting tasks, as necessary.