Worthington, United States
11 months ago
Administrative Funct. Support 2
Description As part of the Columbus SI-RSS Branch Team, you will:
- Performs administrative duties for one or more mid-level leaders and department professionals. Become knowledgeable of company policies and procedures. Has some access to confidential information. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. May make contacts with individuals both inside and outside the company relaying information that is highly sensitive or confidential. Operates under minimal supervision.
- This role will be in support of the Columbus BT Siemens Branch.
- Employee will report to Anthony Younan, Branch General Manager
Overall responsibility - what will the person have to accomplish in this role:
Responsible for HR functions for team (on-boarding and off-boarding), DFWP State Requirement,
Order Materials Utilizing SAP,
Perform Branch Audits to Assist Zone & Corporate Personnel
Schedule and Assist with Meetings within the Branch.
Coordinate with Branch Management Team for branch communications and planning events.
Process Invoices to Vendors/Supplies for Branch Operations
Maintain Overall Office Presentation & Function
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- At least 5 years administrative/office manager experience
- Possess MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and SharePoint)
- Be familiar with Communication Tools, internet, and SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent organizational skills, problem solving, good communicator, and work independently with little supervision