Provides Level 1 and Level 2 support. Helpdesk needs include phone support, handling minor triage issues with basic troubleshooting and escalating all other issues to Level 2 and 3 support. Responsibilities include maintaining, developing and supporting personal computers, servers, local and wide area network, software, and data communications technologies throughout the Firm, to maximize Firm-wide productivity and minimize system downtime. Assists with Helpdesk duties and installs hardware and software. The technical skills and experience I am looking for include:
* Experience working with IT Service Management Tools for requesting and fulfilling work. (ServiceNow is the tool used at KPWA, but experience with Remedy or other Service Management Tools is acceptable).
* Experience working in an IT setting as a Service Desk (Help Desk) technician or as a systems administrator.
* Experience creating and managing Active Directory accounts, using the Windows Users and Computers tool to assign group memberships.
* Knowledge of networked folders and AD permissions.
* Experience granting, modifying, and removing access to mainframe systems (RACF security), Epic (heavily used in health care provider organizations), or other business applications (not required, but would give the candidate a big edge over others)
Other skills include:
* Attention to detail
* Solid written communications skills
* General analytical abilities
* Ability to work with a team