Cypress, United States
11 days ago
Create dynamic custom graphic packages that follow Siemens Standards and meet customer requirements using AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Revit and other Siemens Products. Defining graphic user interface so customer can control their Smart Buildings. Graphics will include visual representations of Campuses, Hospitals, Data Centers, Commercial Facilities and their related infrastructure.
- must be able to work in the San Diego Area
= Develop user interface graphics for projects from engineering submittals
- Meets with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of the job.
- Estimates the time required to complete the work.
- Works with a variety of graphic design tools including AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS Max and Adobe products.
- Interpret building floor plans to convert to graphics.
- Proofs designs to ensure accurate, high quality work.
- Tracking time spent on graphics and staying within time allocated in budget
- Maintaining skills using graphic programs
- Developing knowledge and understanding basics of engineered systems
- Visit job sites to understand customers needs and create graphics accordingly.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in graphics design or 1-2 years of relevant vocational training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, 3DS Max preferred but not required.
- Mechanical system knowledge preferred but not required.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
- Must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills needed.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S, without the need for current or future sponsorship.