Bellevue, United States
over 1 year ago
The Graphic Designer / Draftsman is an office based position is responsible for the development of system control diagrams, building floor layouts and monitoring graphics for Siemens Building Automation Systems. Position is accountable for completing designs within the budgeted engineering labor, at a high customer satisfaction rate, while following standards set by the Siemens Area Graphic Designers across North America. Position reports to the Building Automation Operations Manager.
- Complete all graphics design/development within the budgeted engineering labor hours.
- Design visually appealing, dynamic, easy to use, and modern looking graphic solutions for building operators.
- Complete review and understanding of design support which includes logging & tracking projects and status. Support delivery & loading as required of graphics to the jobsite to meet completion schedules.
- Must be able to multi-task to work on more than one design project at a time
- Support / Achieve high Customer Satisfaction: Identify quality control issues and notify project manager and engineering manager in a timely manner.
- Maintain consistent response time and follow up with each assigned project managers. Ensure accurate and timely graphic design deliverables.
- Processes: Support project managers, account engineers, and field specialists in designing graphics for their projects. Design background and dynamics when requested. Support efficiency initiatives - Graphics Standardization/Centralization.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred
- Understanding of drawing applications such as: ACAD, Photoshop, Paint, Illustrator, or equivalent.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- AutoCAD Experience