Manages and analyzes monetary resources and affairs within an organization. Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of internal clients. May also be responsible for conducting technical accounting research as needed. Prepares and maintains supporting documentation for monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Updates and collects business unit reporting packages, helps prepare ad hoc financial reporting as necessary. Experience Level: BA in Finance or Accounting required plus 3+ years of direct relevant experience. Desired Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of excel, power point and familiar with database systems (such as SAS, Sequel, etc.).
* Previous healthcare experience highly desirable.
* Understanding of KP business processes is desirable.
* Ability to independently define, structure, and execute complex analytical exercises.
* Possess solid problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Ability to structure projects with uncertain (or yet to defined) outcomes.
- Must be extremely excel savy - advanced formulas, pivot tables, data manipulation, "if" statemens.
- Top candidates will likely have 5 + years experience.
- Knowledge of financial statements.
- Possibility of contract to hire.