Manages and analyzes monetary resources and affairs within an organization. Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of internal clients. May also be responsible for conducting technical accounting research as needed. Prepares and maintains supporting documentation for monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Updates and collects business unit reporting packages, helps prepare ad hoc financial reporting as necessary. Experience Level: BA in Finance or Accounting required plus 3+ years of direct relevant experience. $42/hr. max bill rate. Please read the attached job details.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Property Owner Contact (On Phone and Email)
2. Request and Verify Property Owner Identification
3. Processed Check Reissuance or Check Void's to Property Owners
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Microsoft Excel (Pivot Table) Analytical Data Modeling and Microsoft Access
2. Knowledge of Accounts Payable terminology (Suppliers, Vouchers, Payment Reference etc.)
3. Oracle Data Base Management (Onelink)
1. Effective Communicator (Professional Business Writing - Email)
2. Develop Analytical Reports (Advance Excel) and Microsoft Access reporting
3. General Accounting - Prepare Journal Entries, Adjust Reconciliation schedules and post.
1. Writing Formulas ( Microsoft Excel)
2. Analytical Presentation (Microsoft Power Point)
3. Data Dumb from Mainframe system ( Onelink and Microsoft Access)