Hutchinson, United States
10 months ago
As a Financial Analyst based in Hutchinson, Kansas, your responsibilities will include:
- Completes financial planning and reporting activities.
- Performs financial analysis regarding Customs and Duties, Freight, Expediates Freight,
Headcount Controlling and others expenses.
- You are responsible for preparation, analysis and reporting of Cost Center Controlling
- You are investigating and understanding deviations and abnormalities between cost centers (Budget, Forecast, Actuals) and ensuring detailed commenting.
- You are responsible for Customs and Duties data consolidation and analysis.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently and work well within groups.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
- Analyses and monitors key performance indicators and business performance, and creates regular reports to management.
- May perform and complete also projects re developing financial and controlling standards and guidelines.
- Carries out a range of operational tasks and project work in the area of expertise as assigned by superior.
- May also contribute to the (further) development of concepts and standards in the area of expertise based on operational experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance 8+ years of progressive experience in controlling areas, previous experience from accounting, reporting and controlling tasks in complex environment will be an advantage.
Senior Professional- Positions which need senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence. You are result/solution- oriented, well-structured, diligent and dedicated team player with strong analytical skills
You have a good command of SAP and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point) is required.
Experience in effective communication & presentation.
Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.