Orlando, United States
over 1 year ago
Candidates should be able to analyze and understand all the cost impacts within cost centers and understand variances to budget and to forecast in the areas of spending and productivity. The candidate will need to support their cost center owners with analysis and suggestions on how to improve, while fully understanding over/under clearances. Due to the fast paced nature of the work, the candidate must be able to handle multiple projects at once with minimal supervision, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
In addition to cost center controlling, the candidate will also be responsible for completing several monthly reports including but not limited to financial forecasts and variance analyses, labor review and statistics, annual budgeting and planning support as well as Ad Hoc management requests. The position also provides decision support and conduct financial reviews of a wide range of business issues. In this role, the candidate will work with cross functional teams and will be expected to work well in a team oriented professional environment. Analysts will gain valuable experiences in this position, which offers significant responsibility and interaction with senior management. We seek a well-rounded individual with excellent data analysis skills who will be a key contributor and is looking for an opportunity to grow their career in Corporate Finance.
The candidate will consolidate information from a forecasting and reporting standpoint and help management with analysis. Accordingly, outstanding Excel or database processing experience is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance,
- CPA/MSA/MBA a plus,
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or Cost Accounting/Budgeting, expertise with budget development, costing, forecasting, cost center analysis, and variance analysis
- Ability to partner with technical counterparts to drive decisions in a fast moving environment,
- Strong attention to detail and ability to convert large volumes of data into actionable information,
- Must have Intermediate skills in Excel to include (V-lookups, Pivot tables, Sum if Formulas, and Macros)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and address competing priorities, while ensuring deadlines are met on time and with 100% accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of accuracy is required.