Bryan, United States
over 1 year ago
Controls Electrician Bryan College Station JOB DESCRIPTION:
You will strive for 100% customer satisfaction and conduct your daily activities with the highest level of honesty and integrity, while displaying a positive and professional attitude.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: A Control Electrician be able install cable and conduit in a professional manner, while having integrity and good ethical working skills
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Valid Drivers License
- Good driving record.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Drug free
- Willingness to work overtime
- Willing and able to comply with safe work practices
Responsibilities will include:
- Install electrical components, conduit, raceways and wiring in buildings and other job site; to Siemens standards.
- Organize and control tools and materials in vehicles and at job sites.
- Be able to coordinate schedules and complete a project on-time
- Ability to read and interpret electrical plans and blueprints.