Typically 5-7+ years of administrative assistant experience supporting at the manager/director level, or related experience.
Has substantial understanding of the job, and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
* Ability to learn and apply a thorough understanding of the organization and its functional policies and processes.
* Strong writing skills to create difficult and more detailed correspondence.
* Basic to intermediate knowledge of two or more of Microsoft Office Suite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Access, depending upon department or business needs.
* Working knowledge of email and office equipment (fax, phone, copier, etc.).
* Ability to coordinate multiple and difficult calendars and arrange meetings.
* Requires ability to learn and apply thorough understanding of a large, complex organization and its customers.
* High School Diploma, GED or related experience
* BA/BS preferred (No Value)