Support most senior executives (i.e., SVP, President, CEO), particularly in large organizations. Responsibilities may include making travel and meeting arrangements, screening calls, composing letters and reports, preparing presentations and financial data. Has advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software; and may train others. Has the ability to perform Internet research. Work is generally of highly confidential nature. Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills. May train and supervise other administrative staff. Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Independently provides most complex administrative support and project coordination for senior executive(s), and as needed, other senior management members to include the following: Manages inquiries (phones, email, in person) and directs to appropriate parties based on functional/operational knowledge; independently responds to routine to most complex inquiries.
2. Manages multiple calendars to include arranging more complex special events requiring solid understanding of broad business requirements and coordination of ambiguous dependencies.
3. Independently composes complex and detailed correspondence for senior executive(s) using in-depth KP knowledge, business acumen/functional knowledge; independently researches and updates department documents. May use intermediate to advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Access functions and other software applications as needed.
4. Manages executive travel and business expense budgets, as well as billing and payment authorization for planned & unplanned expenses and special events; handles recharges across business units. Anticipates and proactively resolves potential budget overages. May assist the executive and/or Finance liaison with the development of preliminary budgets for cost center(s).
5. Interacts with KP executives, board members and employees across multiple organizations, as well as external representatives, serving as a liaison for the department/function to discuss and resolve complex administrative matters, business processes, and project activities to facilitate department goal attainment.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Minimum ten (10) years of administrative and executive assistant experience with increasing levels of scope and discretion.
2. Some college experience
3. Uses intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint) to create more difficult presentation materials with graphs/illustrations, and proofreads content for accuracy and KP established formatting.
1. Uses advanced verbal and written communication skills to compose more complex, detailed correspondence and reports, recommends updates to department/functions, and represents dept/function.
2. Extreme attention to detail and ability to coordinate and provide support to an executive with a highly dynamic/complex role at KP
3. Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
4. Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and independently make key decisions.
We dont have on-site parking. However, we do have free parking off-site that staff can walk or take shuttle from.