East Walpole, United States
11 months ago
This position supports complex, high volume manufacturing equipment used to manufacture medical diagnostic products produced at the Siemens Healthineers East Walpole, MA facility. This is a 1st shift position with some overtime required.
- Responsible for the continuous operation of production equipment.
- Identifying/troubleshooting problems as they occur, then taking appropriate steps to resolve.
- Making effective repairs to equipment in accordance with documented procedures.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and documenting activities.
- Adhere to safety procedures and maintain safe work environment.
- Work closely with engineers and operations management to fulfill internal customers' needs and communicate results.
- Able to work scheduled overtime and provide on call support.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience supporting complex production equipment
- Experience troubleshooting wafer inspection and automated sensor module assembly equipment preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in the area of mechanical, electrical, electronic, and computer controlled systems.
- Able to utilize mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, pneumatic diagrams, computers and computer control systems.