East Walpole, United States
about 1 year ago
This position supports complex, high volume manufacturing equipment used to manufacture medical diagnostic products produced at the Siemens Healthineers East Walpole, MA facility. This is a 1st shift position with some overtime required.
- Responsible for the continuous operation of production equipment.
- Identifying/troubleshooting problems as they occur, then taking appropriate steps to resolve.
- Making effective repairs to equipment in accordance with documented procedures.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and documenting activities.
- Adhere to safety procedures and maintain safe work environment.
- Work closely with engineers and operations management to fulfill internal customers' needs and communicate results.
- Able to work scheduled overtime and provide on call support.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience supporting complex production equipment
- Experience troubleshooting wafer inspection and automated sensor module assembly equipment preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in the area of mechanical, electrical, electronic, and computer controlled systems.
- Able to utilize mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, pneumatic diagrams, computers and computer control systems.