Issaquah, United States
over 1 year ago
- Build and maintain an accurate Inventory of all Ultrasound systems and cloned (Benchtop) systems.
- Material shipment management to include inventory and minor accounting for transport
- Work closely with Leader/Managers to plan and track systems and transducers to ensure they are available and prepared as planned
- Install and configure SW on Ultrasound systems
- Manage and maintain HW configurations for all systems and benches. This will include system options, licenses and specific features that will be tracked.
- Manage transducer configurations, inventory and storage security
- Track materials and systems that are in transit or located at offsite facilities
- Help to assemble and test systems under guidance at module level
Nice to have
- Configuration management experience with Complex Systems (Options, features, licensing)
- Ability to work closely with Integration Managers, team leads and developers to maintain accurate information on all the systems in our control
- Experience of defect tracking tool with Team Foundation Server
- Ability to report system status, as needed, in a timely fashion
- Technical skill to implement new solutions and methods to track our HW and SW assets
3~5 years of experience in information technology field. Bachelor or equivalent education program.