Malvern, United States
over 1 year ago
The Federal Accounts marketing and sales team is dedicated to provide Siemens medical solutions to the Federal government, including Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Department of Defense (DoD) healthcare facilities.
The ideal candidate will have a background in business and/or business analytics and/or project management, with knowledge about cyber security or a high interest in learning about cyber security. He or she will support the product manager in a project management role to work on sales planning, reporting, analytics and projects for our Federal Government accounts. The position will require managing data templates, project plans and meeting notes. This position will not implement nor code cyber security software.
The candidate will be confident in handling and comparing data in Excel. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent operational and project management skills, communications and writing skills, resourcefulness, passion, and the ability to work effectively within a matrix organization.
The role is based in Malvern, PA.
- Manage and complete system-specific data templates
- Coordinating project plans and documentation of product roadmaps
- Conducting meetings, taking meeting notes and ensure follow up
- Sales and marketing communication
- Data analysis for lead generation, business development and sales
- Competitive Analysis of Federal Accounts Business
- Support internal and external processes, initiatives and presentations for management
- Develop relationships with product management and communication counter parts in the individual business lines.
- Business Degree
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel a must
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Team-player mind set
- Strong quality & organization orientation
- Demonstrates initiative and result oriented