Orlando, United States
7 months ago
- Familiarize with corporate real estate by supporting Head of Real Estate Americas
- Intern will participate in preparing real estate space analyses to be used in company's monthly and quarterly reporting for space and maintenance figures.
- Intern will acquire knowledge of and then train individuals on the SGRE tools
- Intern will assist in preparing presentations, papers and reports etc. and develop project tracking templates for coordination with IT and Security
- College student pursuing Bachelor degree in Engineering, Construction or Real Estate related discipline
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, professional and open-office work environment.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts from external service providers to Client location management, including international colleagues.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and requests for change.
- This individual must be able to take direction and work independently to complete tasks.
- Expert level in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Detail oriented with focus on presenting quality materials
- Works well in diverse team environment