Norwood, United States
11 months ago
Product Development Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Product Development Engineer experienced with flexographic printed paper, film and foil laminations.
- Product development engineering of flexible packaging laminations.
- Provide leadership and communicate with internal and external customers as required in project meetings and discussions.
- Perform engineering analysis on materials and HFFS & VFFS filling equipment.
- Work with sales and marketing to ideate concepts and provide customers with technical support on new product solutions.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Chemical Engineering or Plastics Technology
- 10 years related experience and/or training in product development, preferably in the pharmaceutical packaging or beverage industry
- Experience in directly interfacing with external customer organizations for new product or package solutions.
- Use of project management methods and tools.
- Technical problem solving skills. o Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to motivate others.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project