Doral, United States
about 1 year ago
This position is full-time (40 hours/week), Hours of Operation are from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm 7 days the week from October until March, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm the remainder of the year.
We do require our employees to be flexible enough to work any shift, any day of the week during those hours. Primary Responsibilities:
- Primary Function will be processing member ID cards until project is completed.
- Additional responsibilities include answer incoming phone calls from customers and identifying the type of assistance the customer needs (i.e. benefit and eligibility, billing and payments, authorizations for treatment and explanation of benefits (EOBs).
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer system.
- Respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding customer expectations.
- Must have well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Medicare Advantage services and/or products and be able to describe its functions, features and details to customers and team members.
- Process Enrollments Applications and perform other duties as business needs evolve.
Requirements: Must be Bilingual. (English and Spanish)