Tualatin, United States
4 months ago
- Prepares layouts, drawings and designs according to engineering specifications.
- Provides assistance in creating routine design layout and detailed drawings of products.
- Converts detailed technical solutions into CAD-models and derives the related drawings.
- Participates in reviewing engineering drawings and supporting documents for adherence to drafting standards.
- Creates CAD design layouts and detail drawings of products, parts, assemblies.
- Revises drawings or CAD-models according to instructions.
- Keeps drawings standards and strictly follows them.
- May support the specialist engineer at calculations or dimensioning by preparation of suitable models.
- May support the project team by creating suitable visualizations of solutions.
- Displays final drawings to verify completeness, clarity and accuracy.
- Position operates major parts or full spectrum of dedicated specialized standard software packages.
- Incumbents may handle routine and non-complex practical enquiries and procedures from internal or external customers.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD 2014 or above. Preferred AutoCAD Electrical experience.
- Also experience in Microstation is a plus.
- Minimum 1-2+ years experience in AutoCAD.
- Proficiency using Solidworks 2017 or above.
- Minimum 1-2+ years experience in Solidworks.
- Display proficiency in base Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in analyzing problems and creating innovative solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work, and ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgments