Indianapolis, United States
about 1 year ago
The Small Engine Business unit of Siemens is looking for an experienced person to join our growing team who has specialized in drafting and modeling. If you are a self-starter and are self-motivated, this is the team for you.
Our office is in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Parking is reimbursable. Relocation is not available for this position.
- Converts detailed technical solutions into CAD-models and derives the related drawings.
- Revises drawings or CAD-models according to instructions.
- Understands drawings standards.
- May support the design engineer at calculations or dimensioning by preparation of suitable models.
- May support the project team by creating suitable visualizations of solutions.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- 7 -10 years knowledge in practice is minimum
- Previous experience with gas turbines is a plus
- PLM2020, NX, and TeamCenter Expertise
- Certification in GD & T
- Ability to work well on a team with minimal oversight
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. *
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.